Privacy statement Smart Commute BV
Smart Commute BV, located at Hogenslagweg 10b, 7009 CD in Doetinchem, trading under the name registered brand BREKR, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Smart Commute B.V. / BREKR
7009 CD Doetinchem
Chamber of Commerce : 72438908
Niels Willems is the Data Protection Officer of Smart Commute BV and can be reached via email@example.com.
Personal data that we process
Smart Commute BV processes your personal data because you are or have been making use of our services and / or because you have provided this data to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address details
– Email address
– Other personal data that you have actively provided, for example by creating a profile on this website, through correspondence with us or data shared by telephone- Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data from website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, as we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16 we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to prevent data being collected without parental consent. If you are under the impression we have collected personal information about a minor without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this data.
The purpose and basis on which we process personal data
Smart Commute BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending out our newsletter
– Being able to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– Offer you the option to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Smart Commute BV analyses your behaviour on the website to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services we offer to your preferences
– Smart Commute BV monitors your surfing behaviour on various websites for the purpose of tailoring our products and services to your needs
– Smart Commute BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data necessary for our tax returns
Automated decision making
Smart Commute BV does not allow decisions based on automated processing to be made about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
How long we keep personal data
Smart Commute BV does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purpose for which your data are collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Smart Commute BV does not sell your data to third parties and will only do so if necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We work together with companies that process your data on our behalf and enter into a processor agreement with them to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Smart Commute BV remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies.
– For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-en-out-out-en-websites- Preferences
– For Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
– For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
– To disable cookies from Facebook: https://nl-nl.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ or https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Smart Commute BV and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of a valid identity document with the request. Please ensure that you black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) in order to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, within a maximum of four weeks. Smart Commute BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Smart Commute BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your information is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Links to other websites
Can this Privacy Statement be changed?
This Privacy Statement can be changed and any changes will be posted on this page. We therefore recommend that you regularly read the Privacy Statement to see if there have been any updates.